segunda-feira, 2 de julho de 2012

The Beatles - Let It Be




When I was young, I used to listen to Beatles.
Time went on and I went on listening to them.
My children were kids and we used to listen to Beatles.
How could I imagine that they would appreciate old songs?
what I learned was that quality does not become old...
Now my granddaughter is two and a half old and she listens to Beatles together with her mom and dad!
Isn't it amazing?
And Let it be is one of her preferences...
Don't have anything more to say... just listen, thanks and smile...



Let it be  (The Beatles)

When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom:
Let it be
And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom:
Let it be
Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom:
Let it be
And when the broken hearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer:
Let it be
For though they may be parted there is
Still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer:
Let it be
Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
There will be an answer:
Let it be
Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom:
Let it be
Let it be, let it be
Let it be
Yeah let it be
Whisper words of wisdom:
Let it be
And when the night is cloudy
There is still a light that shines on me
Shine on until tomorrow
Let it be
I wake up to the sound of music
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom
Let it be
Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
There will be an answer:
Let it be
Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
There will be an answer:
Let it be
Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom:
Let it be




4 comentários:

Giuliano disse...

"Lascia che sia.."Straordinario ma non sempre ci riusciamo purtroppo.
Un grande bacio

Vera Luiza Vaz disse...

... ma dobbiamo sempre cercare...
Un grande bacio, amico Giuliano!

roxana disse...

... and there is no more to say, dear friend. Maybe there's still hope for us, if we let go and... let it be!

A warm hug and my best of wishes, with the regret I cannot visit you more often!

Vera Luiza Vaz disse...

Dear Friend Roxana, I pray for hope everyday!
Hope helps us to have energy to go on living and learning...

Visit us when you can and know we are always waitind for those hearts who make our heart better...

Thanks for your gentleness!

Hugs from us all!