domingo, 29 de janeiro de 2012

let me agree to differ...

                                                 "room by the sea" painting by edward hopper (1882/1967) united states


hypocrisy walks together
when friendship isn't true
keeps bad company
goes like a boa constrictor
undergoing digestion on a tree...

go far from me...
don't wanna these friends
don't agree with this way
of being
of seeing themselves and others...

unfortunatily
this is what we see
this is what happens
to us... to you... to me...

we open our hearts
the door for our lives
and dissimulation comes in
with false friendship
without respect
we feel regret...

excuse me...
i have to scream out...
i don't wanna listen to these words
of falseness
of obscure interest
i don't wanna sit down
i close this door
let me agree to differ...
i open my door to the blue sea...

Nenhum comentário: