terça-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2012

Dire Straits & Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight [Wembley - 88] - and a text "talks" to another...



Wonderful Tonight 

It's late in the evening
She's wonderin' what clothes to wear
She puts on her make-up
And brushes her long blond hair
And then she'll ask me, "Do I look all right?"
And I'll say yes, you look wonderful tonight

We'll go to a party
And everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady
Is walkin around with me
And then she'll ask me, "Do you feel all right?"
And I'll say yes, I feel wonderful tonight

I feel wonderful because I see
The love light in your eyes
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don't realize
How much I love you

It's time to go home now
And I've got an achin' head
So I'll give her the car keys
And she'll help me to bed
And then I'll tell her
As I turn off the light
I'll say my darlin', you were wonderful tonight
Oh, my darlin, you were wonderful tonight

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this time a text starts talking to the other...

other time
almost ancient time
a woman and a man
both young
both in love
or... one in love
the other she's got to tell
she doesn't know
at that time she supposed she knew
now not anymore
and there was jealousy
cause the young lady was so wonderful tonight...
what he did not know
she only had eyes for him
she lived only to love him
but time went on... and on...
there was rain
and there was pain
and stormy weather
the sky became dark
they took apart
and the beautiful lady were not wonderful those nights...

Nenhum comentário: